Monday, February 1, 2010

Bliss Spa in Los Angeles

Oh my gosh, the Bliss Spa is one of the most dangerous Los Angeles spas. First of all, every spa treatment has different add-ons. For instance, you can get the "tight" on target add-on to your massage if you have a problem spot. But there are so many options, I feel like my add-ons could add up to a full spa treatment. But then again a lot of Los Angeles spas have these add-ons, but I really think Bliss has one of the longest menus I have ever seen and I always want to make sure I get the best combo of treatments. Then I get really stressed making those decisions and decide that I should go get a drink at the bar downstairs. Talk about getting myself in trouble! At least, I can always go back to Bliss, one of my favorite Los Angeles spas, to help me recuperate from a rough night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment